LINKS OF INTEREST
AMISH & MENNONITE TRAIL
FACES OF URBAN FORESTRY
GREENFIELD HISTORICAL SOCIETY
GREENFIELD ROTARY CLUB
GREENE COUNTRIE TOWNE FESTIVAL
GREENING GREATER GREENFIELD (G3)
GREENFIELD McCLAIN CENTENNIAL
HIGHLAND COUNTY INFO
HIGHLAND COUNTY DISTRICT LIBRARY
PAINT CREEK TRAIL
VISITORS BUREAU OF HIGHLAND COUNTY
CODES & ORDINANCES:
OHIO REVISED CODE
GREENFIELD CEMETERY RECORDS
A partial listing of cemetery records in Greenfield has been posted for the benefit of genealogists and historians. Some 12,142 records are listed in the file. Probably the easiest method of finding a name or grave site is to use the "Find" command (usually Control F) to open a search window; type in a last name and hopefully it will show up during a search of the records.
To view Greenfield Cemetery Records, CLICK HERE.
More information will be posted as it becomes available. Thanks to Tom Morello for his assistance with this project.
ANOTHER WAY TO SEARCH GREENFIELD CEMETERY RECORDS
Thanks to the Greenfield Historical Society, family members and genealogists can do alphabetical searches through Greenfield Cemetery records at the following link:
SHEEP PEN CEMETERY
A nice listing of information about the Sheep Pen Cemetery near Greenfield, located along Greenfield-Sabina Road, has been compiled by Linda Jean Limes Ellis and been made available to the public.
To view the Sheep Pen Cemetery records and supplemental information, click HERE.
Greenfield Cemetery Rules
1. Speed Limit – 10 M.P.H.
2. All Vehicles Must Be Operated Or Parked On Driveways
3. Cemetery Grounds Are CLOSED During The Hours Of Darkness
4. No Funerals On Sundays Or Holidays
5. No Turf May Be Removed
6. No Planting Of Shrubs, Trees Or Flowers Will Be Allowed On Cemetery Lots Unless Prior Arrangements Are Made With The City Manager Or His/Her Designee
7. No Fence, Hedges, Enclosures Or Curbing Of Any Kind Will Be Allowed On Cemetery Lots
8. Debris, Rubbish Or Waste Materials From Cemetery Lots ONLY Shall Be Deposited In Receptacles
9. All Decorations Will Be Removed When They Become Unsightly
10. Potted Plants For Each Occupied Lot Must be Removed 10 Days After Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day And Memorial Day
11. All Winter Decorations Must Be Removed By April 1st
12. All Summer Decorations Must Be Removed By September 1st
13. All Grave Markers Must Be Of A Permanent Nature
14. All Pets Must Be On A Leash And Cleaned Up After, Violators May Be Prosecuted
15. The City Manager Or His/Her Designee Shall Be In Charge Of Cemetery Grounds And Buildings And Shall At All Times Have Supervision And Control Of All Persons In The Cemetery Including The Conduct Of Funerals, Traffic, Employees, Plot Owners And Visitors
The City Manager May Be Reached At 937-981-3500